Things we're cool with:
- Less than ideal height/age/marital status (aka divorced or separated)
- Lack of style (as long as it's not really bad and they're clean!)
- Awkward conversations via email, phone or in-person (let's face it, dating is awkward, fun but weird)
Things that aren't OK:
- Asking us out (when we've never spoken or met) on a first date via text, call us pleeeease
- Extreme lateness (A guy we had coffee with last weekend, at a place supposedly two blocks from his house, was 35 minutes late!)
- Weird texts from guys we barely know. For example: I have a heart-on for Mondays. Yes, we actually got this text from the the above late guy post-date. Was that supposed break the ice? How do you even respond?
Questions of the day:
- What is it with people and texting? Is it just us or should texting early in a "relationship" be limited to "How r u?" And "Thnx 4 last night." types of texts?
- What types of dating behavior and date characteristics will you put up with and what are deal breakers?